Preparation time: 4-5 hours
- Two moms, including one fearful flyer with relaxation meditation guide pre-loaded on iPod and bottle of atavan in carry-on bag
- One toddler with off-switch removed
- One bottle Benadryl, used in conjunction with above ingredient only if moms reach breaking point
- One airplane pointed South, ideally without a single empty seat
- One heaping bag full of toys and books, each for use for approximately 180 seconds
To make: Beginning at the crack of dawn, combine all ingredients. If desired, add crabby passengers, overworked airport personnel, and some really terrible coffee. Repeat entire process in reverse 3 days later.
Recovery time: Undetermined as of yet. Unscientific data has shown that pumpkin pie eaten standing up on a Friday morning may speed recovery.